March is a month to celebrate all the amazing women in the world and their history. As a women owned business, this month means a lot to us and other women entrepreneurs. With that being said, we wanted to bring special attention to Wisconsin Women’s Business Initiative Corporation (WWBIC). An equal opportunity provider that focuses on individuals, in particular women, people of color, veterans and low-income who are interested in starting or expanding their business.
There are many ways to get involved with WWBIC. You can volunteer, donate, take a class, or join their awesome webinars. This is an unique opportunity for anyone looking to help out in the community or if you are interested in expanding or starting your own business.
- WWBIC is here to help small businesses with COVID-19 relief. Click here to learn more: https://www.wwbic.com/covid-19-resources/
- WWBIC has released our Spring South Central 2021 Program Guide. You can find it here: http://bit.ly/wwbicspring2021sc.
- Would you like to learn general information about WWBIC? Click here to watch a short video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgDyxbq4Icg
- Please peek at our class offerings. Check often as updates are occasionally made: https://www.wwbic.com/classes/online-classes/
- Here is a link to our WWBIC Catalog featuring our WWBIC clients: