Drink a cup of this Turmeric Ginger Infused Tea and wait five minutes. How do you feel? The results are almost immediate, but it is the long term benefits of sipping this special tea that may be the most beneficial— and habit forming. I know this may seem too simple, but everyone I’ve recommended this to has incorporated it into a routine of 3-4x per week. Blending ginger and Turmeric roots into teas and shakes alone can change how you feel for the better in almost every way.
- 1-2 large Turmeric roots (2-4 Tbl Chopped)
- 2 medium Ginger root (2-4 Tbl Chopped)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Olive oil
- 2 Cinnamon sticks ( or a sprinkle of cinnamon and nutmeg to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon Raw Manuka honey (or other honey to taste)
- Optional : add sliced Ginseng root for a mood/energy boost(Your tea of choice —bags or looseleaf. We use Rishi Turmeric/ginger looseleaf tea)
Boil water with peeled and thinly chopped roots, cinnamon sticks, oil and pepper for ten minutes to release the roots essence. Pour over your favorite tea, wait 5 minutes, add (we use Manuka) honey to taste. This specialty tea is a 10-15 minute prep, but delivers powerful anti-oxidant, inflammatory benefits. We were surprised by the degree of benefit. This Turmeric Ginger Infused Tea outperforms a glass of wine or morning coffee because it leaves you feeling healthy, sharp and refreshed after just one cup — without the side effect coffee or wine may have.
Try our Recovery Protein Vegan Shake for additional healthy benefits.