Here is a list of 8 sustainable brands that will help you lower your carbon footprint. Check it out:
- Blue Land – Blue Land’s mission is to reanalyze all categories of household products and their packaging.They focus on using less single use plastic.
- Organic Basics – Organic Basics work for a better planet by using sustainable materials for their clothing and focusing on ethical production.
- Reel Paper – “We built reel to help eliminate the threat of illness posed by a lack of access to toilets while promoting the use of earth-friendly, sustainable paper products.”
- Kaffeeform – Kaffeeform produces cups made from recycled coffee grounds. These cups not only have a unique look to them but they are sustainable as well!
- Green Toys Inc. – Green Toys Inc.’s toys are made out of 100% recycled materials and are manufactured in the U.S. These toys are the best of both worlds, sustainable and affordable!
- Axiology – Axiology’s vegan lipsticks are planet and animal friendly. They’re main focus is to make sustainable lipstick that will make you feel confident!
- Pelacase – Pelacase develops phone, and watch accessories that are made of sensible material. Their mission is to educate the community who are committed to making a positive impact on our planet.
- Thrive Market – Thrive Market’s mission is to make a healthy lifestyle easy and affordable while providing organic, non-GMO, sustainable groceries.
If you have any questions about the brands in this list, feel free to email us at [email protected].