Get ready for the first Fall Parade of Homes in the Madison WI area! Traditionally, the Parade of Homes consisted of a cluster of homes in the same area but this year, it will contain 22 homes by 16 builders scattered throughout the greater Madison area. Homes range in price from $370,000 to $1.5 million.
Contact Audra at 608-577-8318 or Wanda at 608-212-2928 today to plan a tour of homes that meet your specific needs. We would be happy to identify the homes in your price range and location and provide some insights on the area.
Parade of Homes Schedule
- OCTOBER 16-18 & 23-25
- Fridays 2-8pm
- Saturdays & Sundays 9am-6pm
- Cost: $10 per person
Where are the homes?
A variety of home types will be featured in this year’s Fall Parade- from modern farmhouse to craftsmen, suburban to rural, model to custom homes.
- Waunakee – 5 homes
- Sun Prairie – 3 homes
- Fitchburg – 2 homes
- Madison – 2 homes
- Middleton – 2 homes
- Verona – 2 homes
- Lodi – 1 home on Lake Wisconsin
- Cross Plains, Deforest, Oregon and Stoughton – 1 home each
Reasons to take a look
There are many reasons to take a look.
- Get remodeling ideas
- Lower numbers of people in a single location allow for social distancing – 10 people will be allowed in each home at a time and surfaces will be cleaned each hour)
- Variety of builders take part so you can see different styles and price points