May is mental health awareness month and we wanted to bring attention to the Journey Mental Health Center here in Madison! They are an awesome organization that focuses on patients who suffer from any mental illness and substance abuse. Mental Health can be a hard topic but it is so important to talk about especially since 1 in 5 U.S adults experience mental illness each year. Talk to your friends, family, co-workers! You never know what someone could be going through.
- National Hopeline Network 1-800-784-2433
- National Suicide Prevention 1-800-273-8255
- Domestic Violence 1-800-799-7233
- National Sexual Abuse Network (RAINN) 1-800-656-4673
- Substance Abuse 1-800-622-4357