There are many ways to reduce your utility bill. Check it out!
- Use bulbs with energy star label that are compact fluorescent light (cfl)
- Don’t forget to replace your furnace filters when needed, a clogged filter will reduce air flow causing it to fail prematurely and costing you more money.
- Adjust thermostat settings to 68 degrees Fahrenheit during the winter and 75 degrees or higher in the summer.
- Air dry your dishes instead of using the dishwasher drying cycle.
- Try to avoid putting any appliances, such as tv’s, lamps, or other heat sources by the thermostat. It can sense heat, causing air-conditioning to operate more than necessary.
- Turn off computer and monitor when not in use.